- Negotiate purchase options and contracts to obtain property from third parties as required to assist in optimal repositioning of the asset.
- Coordinate all other required due diligence.
Zoning Entitlements & Property Subdivisions
- Obtain zoning approval for proposed redevelopment including rezoning or lot splits. This includes creating site plans, renderings, etc., and presenting to local authorities.
- Work with surveyors and legal council to coordinate required due diligence and recording.
Marketing, Preleasing & Sales
- Work with Crawford Hoying Real Estate Service brokers to market and develop a leasing strategy.
- Create marketing packages including plans, renderings, multimedia presentations, and other visual aids as required to assist in the marketing and leasing of the assets.
- Coordinate the sale of stabilized assets to third parties.
Site/Building Conceptual Design
- Develop project program based upon market research, user needs, and other factors.
- Prepare multiple schematic site and building studies including plans, renderings, and animations as needed to illustrate the design, scale and relationship of the project components.
- Work with the construction, development, and leasing team to refine design as needed to cost-effectively meet market demands.
- Engage third party architects and engineers to complete construction and permit documentation and to serve as professionals of record.
Leasing & Tentant Coordination
- Provide ongoing leasing and tenant coordination services throughout the project.
- Create a master lease plan for the project including and update it on an as-needed basis.
- Complete Preliminary Space Plans and Lease Outline documents as required.
- Prepare color renderings for leasing agents to use as sales tools in marketing the space to potential tenants.
- Coordinate tenant improvements with existing or proposed buildings. Review tenant improvement drawings for compliance with design criteria.
- Complete as-built field measurements and prepare a plan summarizing as-built square footage for each tenant space calculated per B.O.M.A.