800 North High
The 800 North High development is located in the heart of the Short North in Columbus, Ohio amid a buzz of restaurants, shops, galleries and a wide mix of housing options.
The project includes 46,000 SF of Class A office, 1,600 SF of retail, a 116-key Marriott Moxy Hotel, 13,100 SF of restaurant space (including the highly anticipated Townhall and rooftop concept, Mandrake) and a 151-space valet parking garage. The Moxy opened in November 2019.
Million Total Project Cost
Total Hotel Rooms
Total SF of Class A Office
Total SF of restaurant space
Total SF of Retail
- Highly anticipated "Townhall" restaurant on ground floor
- Rooftop bar, Mandrake, located on top floor with panoramic outdoor views and indoor/outdoor access
- First WeWork to open in Columbus
- Hydraulic lifts throughout parking garage
- Ideal location in the middle of Short North